The Chamber hosts ribbon cuttings throughout the year as a way of celebrating milestones for our Members. Whether celebrating a Grand Opening, moving to a new location, or recently joining the Wheeling / Prospect Hieghts Area Chamber of Commerce, this is a significant milestone in your business’ history.
For a list of upcoming ribbon cuttings, click here.
- Arrange for the Mayor, Chamber Executive Director or Chair of the Chamber Board to officiate
- Invite the Chamber Ambassadors, TEAM Members and Chamber
Members to attend
- Have a staff person in attendance to provide the scissors and ribbon
and to take a digital photo to be posted to social media
Additionally, The Chamber will shoot a one-minute, professionally edited promotional video showcasing your business. Your video will include:
- A shot of your actual ribbon cutting
- An on-camera sound bite from one or two owners/key business leaders
- Background footage of your place of business