Our mission is to:
- Help individual students find their uniqueness by discovering their purpose and passion in life.
- Teach students to become lifelong learners by discovering the joys of learning through fun, hard work, and celebrating small successes.
- Equip students to use their uniqueness and purpose to make tangible and positive differences in the world as global citizens.
Our vision is to:
- Help students and their families clearly define their college goals and steps for success.
- Help students maximize their unique strengths, interests, time, and resources to prepare for college.
- Equip students with skills to succeed in high school, college, and “the real world.”
- Guide families with relevant information and sound advice for making their best college and financial decisions.
- Give families peace of mind by reducing stress and debt.
Our values are:
- Respect for the family — We work with and support not only the student, but the entire family.
- Lifelong learning — We teach our students how to learn independently, and how to make learning a part of their lives forever.
- Holistic — We work not only to improve academic performance, but with a view to developing the student’s motivation, commitment, and independence as well, impacting the whole person.
- Balanced — We are serious about teaching and learning, but we also like to have some fun along the way.
The Destinations: (Goal setting)
Starting point: (Evaluation)
Tools for the Journey: (Gap Analysis)
Personal Roadmap: (Planning)
Measurable Success: (Progress)
Results toward independence: (Success)
Exit survey for quality assurance: (Reinvestment)