Would you like to qualify for the National Merit Scholarships?
In addition to receiving the scholarship, being a National Merit Scholar is also a prestigious achievement that can open doors to various college-specific scholarships as well. Preparing for the PSAT/NMSQT will also enable a student to excel on the (revised) SAT later on, as this is the first “Revised” PSAT that reflects the newly “Revised SAT” rolling out next spring.
More Than SAT is offering an accelerated summer class geared towards qualifying for the PSAT/NMSQT. A student must take a preliminary diagnostic test, and must already be in the top 10th percentile to qualify for the course. (Unless the student is preparing early for next year’s tests.) A complimentary diagnostic test, grading, and analysis will be provided for all those interested.
Who should take this course?
- Incoming Juniors in HS wanting to qualify for the National Merit Scholarship or wanting to prepare ahead for the “Revised SAT”
- Incoming Sophomores in HS wanting to prepare ahead for the “Revised SAT”
- Incoming Freshmen in HS preparing for various HS entrance or placement exams
What Options Do You Have?
Our One-On-One Option
- Flexible schedule, location, and budget.
- Focus your studies to master content on the PSAT/NMSQT, based on your individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Gain practical study skills and confidence that last into college.
Our Small Group Option [June 16-July 23] Filled For students with a more flexible schedule, we have a more cost-effective group option June 16 through July 23, Tuesday & Thursday afternoons All classes will be from 1:00 to 4:00pm
- One-On-One Option: You choose a convenient location
Small Group Option: More Than SAT Classroom (at Korean Cultural Center of Chicago)
9815 S. Capitol Drive, Wheeling, IL 60090
- Flexible, set-your-own location is also available for a small group of 3 or more students
- One-On-One Option: Contact us for free consultation (847-481-9795; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Small Group Option: Contact us for more information, or register online.