Preferred Chiropractic & Auto Injury Center believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury and most health insurance plans, including Medicare. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.
Our focus at Preferred Chiropractic & Auto Injury Center is to actively help you and your family in taking responsibility for your health, wellness, and disease management. We assist and guide you to take the time to care for the important people in your world: you and your family. In an effort to make living the wellness lifestyle as easy and affordable as possible, we can create a customized family plan that is specific to you and your family.
- Med-Pay, Liability, Work Comp., Attorney Lein: If you are involved in an Auto Accident or Work Injury, your care is usually covered at 100%,
- Insurance: If you have insurance you will most likely have a co-pay or co-insurance. We will let you know exactly what that copay or co-Insurance % is prior to treatment.
- FSA (flex spending accounts), HSA (Health Savings Account): We accepted both types of accounts at our office.
- 0% Interest Payment Plans: We offer monthly payment plans in our office at. Payments plans are suited to meet your financial needs.
- Cash, Check, and all major credit cards.